RE: Homosexuality [DEBATE] 08-19-2019, 03:46 PM
#68
This is the single most closed mind stance I have ever seen anywhere in the internet.
I am not gay, I don't fully understand the mechanics of being gay, but I am not prejudice against gays at all.
I personally believe this view is that way it should be for everyone. You may not be fully understanding of it, but you should by no means discriminate or spread the idea something is wrong with being gay.
Your post contradicts itself, you state that being gay is a product of genetics, or as you call it an "error".
Then you go on to state that you can be "turned" gay by your parents.
Being gay is genetic, there is nothing you can do, it isn't a choice.
People like the OP shouldn't be allowed on the internet to spread their negative views and opinions to others.
I am not gay, I don't fully understand the mechanics of being gay, but I am not prejudice against gays at all.
I personally believe this view is that way it should be for everyone. You may not be fully understanding of it, but you should by no means discriminate or spread the idea something is wrong with being gay.
Your post contradicts itself, you state that being gay is a product of genetics, or as you call it an "error".
Then you go on to state that you can be "turned" gay by your parents.
Being gay is genetic, there is nothing you can do, it isn't a choice.
People like the OP shouldn't be allowed on the internet to spread their negative views and opinions to others.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2019, 03:47 PM by Tibo inc.
Edit Reason: Spelling
)
~this post is fictitious; I am playing a persona~





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)