Login Register






Tutorial Dreamspark - get Free Development Softwares like Visual Studio Pro For free filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Dreamspark - get Free Development Softwares like Visual Studio Pro For free #5
(07-05-2013, 07:25 PM)xLinear Wrote: Thanks for this, knew I could get Visual Studio, but never knew about this whole separate site

I want to start developing for Windows 8. But I'm running Windows 7 so I cannot test, and due to me only being in a secondary school and not university, they will not provide me with Windows 8 Sad

You can Download a copy of Windows 8 ISO from internet and can install either on your machine or on VMware.

(07-05-2013, 08:23 PM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote: Then download a copy yourself? I downloaded Windows about a month before it was "officially released.," and I've had it since. I'm only in 12th grade now.
@sherlock, can it be any ID or does it have to be a school ID?

Any School/College ID.

I sent my university Hall ticket for verification and it got verified.
Since, the program is for students, so you can use any Student ID.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2013, 03:45 AM by §herlock.)
[Image: znALY5V.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Dreamspark - get Free Development Softwares like Visual Studio Pro For free - by §herlock - 07-06-2013, 03:42 AM