Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


School WiFi help filter_list
Author
Message
School WiFi help #1
Hey there, i'm not sure if this the right section but does anyone know a way to find out a school's WiFi password? I got the password last year from a friend but now school's starting back up and I don't know if the admins change the password every school year. I have an iOS and Android device would any of these have any applications that would reveal the password or can this only be done with a computer? I'd prefer WiFi over mobile data of course so any help would be appreciated!
Criminal In Training
Quote:Illegal Business Runs America
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
School WiFi help - by Established2003 - 08-13-2019, 09:15 PM
RE: School WiFi help - by mothered - 08-14-2019, 04:49 AM
RE: School WiFi help - by Established2003 - 08-14-2019, 05:47 AM
RE: School WiFi help - by mothered - 08-14-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: School WiFi help - by Established2003 - 08-14-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: School WiFi help - by mothered - 08-16-2019, 03:45 AM
RE: School WiFi help - by AustinBoot - 09-02-2019, 10:49 PM
RE: School WiFi help - by mothered - 09-03-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: School WiFi help - by Imm0rtal - 09-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Reader - by Shariuinn - 04-01-2021, 07:07 AM
RE: School WiFi help - by HackingRealm - 04-12-2021, 07:44 AM