Login Register






Bans and Hacking in bf4 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bans and Hacking in bf4 #4
Meh, I think people are making this a huge deal in which it isnt. I never had issues moving to another server if a hacker was dominate on any given server, and usually they dont stick around for long. I think, personally,blocking one from playing the entire game is an overreach. Imagine stealing my money from my wallet cause you dont like the color of it, or cause you dont like what I buy or what I do with it. Is it your right to say, okay you dont use it the way I want so we get to take it from ya... and considering I PAID for a product, I should be able to still enjoy it, regardless if you or anyone else likes it.

Instead of supporting the hacking and making dedicated servers or gameplay around mods... they make me out to be like im a scum bag and I should be killed for my "cheating" lmao. as if...

You know on the daily, people lie on avg ten times a day? So dont tell me, any of you are honest... lol.

I didnt ruin anyones game, as they can play just fine with hackers and all that shit. join anotehr server, wait 10 min, report the hacker and ban from the server, sure... but to say, hwid your computer and ip and black list ya from all servers? I cant say I agree with that.

I really dont care about it, Im like not invested in bf4 or anythign, Idont buy the packages or extra stuff most people do, I played for years without an aimbot and tollerated hackers and getting my ass ripped apart and I just accept it, move on. then I wanted to know what all the fun was about. A simple aimbot... gave me more fun in the short time I played with it, than in any game EVER...

I will say this. hacking in bf4, was teh best gaming experience I have ever had. And there was this one server where EVERYONE was hacking on it, it was a private server maybe? but they had guys flying around, doing things I NEVER KNEW POSSIBLE!!! lol I was so amazed! I think its so cool and yea on like ranked or official teams or what not, I think cheating is bad unlkess EVERYONE is allowed an aimbot or somthing that that is what I wonder...

why isnt this supported? why dont thay have a server, or servers, where its the rule to have a aimbot, or at least yo wouldnt want to play without one? Like, it would be fun, more of a challange to get a kill, excluding god mode or soemthing but you can relate right?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Bans and Hacking in bf4 - by natifix - 08-04-2019, 05:37 AM
RE: Bans and Hacking in bf4 - by Oni - 08-04-2019, 06:13 AM
RE: Bans and Hacking in bf4 - by Spore - 08-04-2019, 06:15 AM
RE: Bans and Hacking in bf4 - by natifix - 08-04-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Bans and Hacking in bf4 - by unfaithfoolslut - 04-25-2020, 02:55 PM