Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


how do I automate finding and posting to subreddits? filter_list
Author
Message
how do I automate finding and posting to subreddits? #1
so for the longest time, I used TFkits on twitter to automate advertising and stuff and it was fantastic with the right settings I didn't have an issue and the account to this day is still standing
I'm looking to expand into Reddit and in doing so reach more people.

I've been looking for a bot similar to TFkits and would need it to if possible do the following.
upvote randomly based on keywords
Search for and subscribe to subreddits again based on keywords
post to subscribed subreddits
post comment replies

ideally with the ability to manually tweak the time and percentage on posting to subreddits and comments id add a few separated by a comma and its random

in terms of coding the most I have is imacros and a little HTML & tbh imacros is from recording so not really too handy

Reply





Messages In This Thread
how do I automate finding and posting to subreddits? - by RobertBrownieJr - 07-27-2019, 12:14 PM