Login Register






Just here for SE information filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Just here for SE information #3
(07-18-2019, 04:32 PM)Jared Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 04:27 PM)AreFeetShoes Wrote: Hi,

New member, mostly here to interact and discuss SE/DNA methods, results and theories. Specifically the chances of IMEI being blocked after a DNA. I also worked for a very large company in the UK that would sell and deliver furniture and electricals so I have some knowledge of being on the otherside of a DNA request. Anyway I'll be lurking but if there's anything you want to know just reply in here

Hello, welcome to sl.

The IMEI being blocked after DNA seems unpredictable for apple and OnePlus. I have seen people in the past not have the IMEI blocked and have seen people have it blocked. Really depends on the situation and the company.

Thanks for such a fast reply, I'm not sure if it's worth the risk for something that can be blocked. It would be easier to DNA another item of high value then use the cash from selling the item to fund the phone. The company would most likely be Amazon and the manufacturer Motorola. Any ideas on how long it takes for an IMEI to be blocked?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Just here for SE information - by AreFeetShoes - 07-18-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Just here for SE information - by Jared - 07-18-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Just here for SE information - by AreFeetShoes - 07-18-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Just here for SE information - by Pinkz0rd - 07-18-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Just here for SE information - by Pinkz0rd - 07-18-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: Just here for SE information - by mothered - 07-19-2019, 04:40 AM