Just here for SE information 07-18-2019, 04:27 PM
#1
Hi,
New member, mostly here to interact and discuss SE/DNA methods, results and theories. Specifically the chances of IMEI being blocked after a DNA. I also worked for a very large company in the UK that would sell and deliver furniture and electricals so I have some knowledge of being on the otherside of a DNA request. Anyway I'll be lurking but if there's anything you want to know just reply in here
New member, mostly here to interact and discuss SE/DNA methods, results and theories. Specifically the chances of IMEI being blocked after a DNA. I also worked for a very large company in the UK that would sell and deliver furniture and electricals so I have some knowledge of being on the otherside of a DNA request. Anyway I'll be lurking but if there's anything you want to know just reply in here


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)