Login Register






How to make actual money in spare time? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to make actual money in spare time? #10
(07-14-2019, 07:53 PM)Tentacion Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 12:14 PM)mothered Wrote: Is another (part-time) job out of the question?

As In, a job with only a few hours a day of commitment, thereby still have free time available for leisure activities.

I have been trying to get one for a long time now. it's frustrating. So many interviews. I think when it comes to the interview day I just get unnecessarily worked up on or just don't feel well. But I'm still applying to as many as I can.

I know exactly how you feel, and what you're going through.

I've been to countless Interviews, with the majority not even having the decency to call back to say that my application was unsuccessful. Keep pushing- the clouds will pass and sun will shine.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 2 users Like mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How to make actual money in spare time? - by mothered - 07-15-2019, 04:05 AM