RE: Quick question 07-10-2019, 01:29 PM
#12
(07-10-2019, 12:27 PM)mothered Wrote:(07-10-2019, 11:52 AM)Nork0i Wrote:(06-19-2019, 05:54 AM)mothered Wrote: Let me now If you require assistance.
If you're planning to Install the native VM to the Windows platform, namely "Hyper-V", I'll provide you the link to my blog. I've just finished a very well documented and Illustrated tutorial on how to Install, setup and configure Hyper-V, Inclusive of Implementing virtual switches to allow Internet connectivity between the Guest & Host OS.
The blog Is still In It's Infancy, but there's 60+ step-by-step tutorials (with Illustrations) relative to Windows- solely written by me. I'm going offline here In a few minutes to start another guide.
Would you recommoned Hyper-V over standalone VMs? I'm looking to set it up....if the blog is still going i'd be interested in having a look too
Hyper-V Is by far the more superior.
I have a very detailed tutorial on my blog, that documents and Illustrates how to enable Hyper-V, create the virtual machine, bridge network adapters (to allow Internet connectivity on the VM) and Install the OS thereafter. It's solely written by me In a step-by-step manner and If you follow It precisely, you can't go wrong.
It Is a somewhat complex process to setup and configure, but that's why I've created the tutorial- to provide a clear understanding to all readers. I also have a guide for VMware Workstation & VirtualBox. I'm just putting the finishing touches before publishing It.
Awesome...thanks for the info. I'll look into the Hyper-V then. Give me a shout when your blog is up!



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)