RE: Scammed 07-10-2019, 01:13 AM
#5
(07-10-2019, 01:09 AM)KrisKrox Wrote: @Kaz @"Strait McCool" Long story short someone promised payment for services. They provided their account number, routing number and name for the account. I was able to draft the money for the service myself (these should have been red flags but I wasn't thinking). At first the money was being held and then it cleared but then it became a hold again. My only issue is that I am not sure that the account that the scammer used is their account or another unsuspecting individual.
I guess the service they payed you was illegal so I recommend you not to do nothing with any authorities or any person who can put you on jail.
Secondly, if he gave you the money and it'd on hold, why don't you call your bank and ask for it? Or maybe call the scammers bank and ask for it too?





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)