Login Register






Hey guys! New member here! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hey guys! New member here! #4
Welcome to sinister.li! As always, go check out the rules just to be careful. I would also go check out the SE section, its been super active as of lately and I'm sure you'll find a way to contribute to it.

If you have any questions I can help you out as well as any mod/admin. Just shoot me a message!

By the way, who invited you?

See you around!
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

[+] 1 user Likes zorrophreak's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hey guys! New member here! - by Faceboook - 07-03-2019, 02:25 AM
RE: Hey guys! New member here! - by mothered - 07-03-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: Hey guys! New member here! - by Defeat - 07-05-2019, 04:49 AM
RE: Hey guys! New member here! - by zorrophreak - 07-05-2019, 04:58 AM
RE: Hey guys! New member here! - by uniteds - 07-07-2019, 06:32 AM
RE: Hey guys! New member here! - by TalkingPhone - 07-09-2019, 10:24 AM