Login Register






A message for Oni filter_list
Author
Message
RE: A message for Oni #9
Warned and closing thread. This is a forum for adults.

(06-26-2019, 12:35 PM)tr4cefl0w Wrote: I wouldn't give a shit if it was just the name. But he also took the same avatar that I had before. He can't just pretend it's a coincidence. Either way, he was warned. Now, I'd appreciate if you guys did something about it.

We don't allow threats or flaming. I'm unsure why you're so upset. Show some maturity, as he's doing the name more justice at the moment. Had you came to me respectfully, maybe we could have had a conversation about it.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post





Messages In This Thread
A message for Oni - by tr4cefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by Sartux - 06-26-2019, 12:08 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by tr4cefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by Tracefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by tr4cefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by Tracefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by mothered - 06-26-2019, 12:27 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by tr4cefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by Oni - 06-26-2019, 09:00 PM