Login Register






A message for Oni filter_list
Author
Message
RE: A message for Oni #6
[Image: 2-CFBF857-CBD7-40-D2-81-F2-FE722-AF39-F6-E.jpg]
I guess we’re doing threats now too, how sweet. I’ll make this simple, I don’t know who you are or why you’re so fond of your ”identity” that I have stolen somehow. But our conversation ends here. For further help, you may make an inquiry to respective staff members.

Have a good day!


Ransomware is more about manipulating vulnerabilities in human psychology than the adversary’s technological sophistication.






Messages In This Thread
A message for Oni - by tr4cefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by Sartux - 06-26-2019, 12:08 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by tr4cefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by Tracefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by tr4cefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by Tracefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by mothered - 06-26-2019, 12:27 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by tr4cefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by Oni - 06-26-2019, 09:00 PM