Login Register






A message for Oni filter_list
Author
Message
RE: A message for Oni #4
Excuse me?
If you’re offended for me having a username that somehow is closely related to yours in a world of in a world of 7+ billion and counting, I feel very sorry for you.
Even worse is that you claim I stole your identity? If you define ”identity” as an online username, I have to say that I feel very sorry for you.
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2019, 12:15 PM by Tracefl0w. Edit Reason: Typos )


Ransomware is more about manipulating vulnerabilities in human psychology than the adversary’s technological sophistication.






Messages In This Thread
A message for Oni - by tr4cefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by Sartux - 06-26-2019, 12:08 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by tr4cefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by Tracefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by tr4cefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by Tracefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by mothered - 06-26-2019, 12:27 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by tr4cefl0w - 06-26-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: A message for Oni - by Oni - 06-26-2019, 09:00 PM