Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Make yourself admin at school! Reset PASSWORDS! + MORE!! [Win7/xp] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Make yourself admin at school! Reset PASSWORDS! + MORE!! [Win7/xp] #10
(06-12-2019, 12:55 PM)Katie Webber Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 05:28 PM)Drako Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 03:54 PM)Katie Webber Wrote: There are many ways to hack a school or college. It is very easy, because it uses a primitive firewall.

This method still works most likely, but it's a waste to throw your input on an almost eight year old thread.

What do you immediately shout at me ?!

Oh I wasn't shouting, I was just saying. It's just that a lot of people ignore the gravedigging rule, so I have to remind so many people.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Make yourself admin at school! Reset PASSWORDS! + MORE!! [Win7/xp] - by Drako - 06-12-2019, 10:23 PM