RE: Nice me with a netflix acc :) 06-10-2019, 05:09 PM
#5
(06-10-2019, 01:28 PM)Razerr Wrote:(06-10-2019, 01:16 AM)Drako Wrote:(06-09-2019, 10:40 PM)Razerr Wrote: Pretty much what it says on the title. I paid a guy on here for an acc who said he will give me new ones if the password got changed but he ain't replying.
Edit, i know ppl post some on here. But i'd like one sent via pm so others won't know it
What I tell so many people is, watch for the persons' reputation. And in all honesty, just look for accounts here, or crack the account yourself. It's really easy.
I got a macbook will i be able to crack netflix acc's still?
Probably not. Most of them are in executable form, which means they won't run on Mac systems. Only Windows. Unless you can find a checker coded in Python, you're out of luck.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019, 05:09 PM by Drako.)
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)