Login Register






Newb here filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Newb here #4
(06-06-2019, 07:37 PM)bolandt89 Wrote: Hey guys,

Haven't logged in a few years now. Glad to know I haven't been kicked from the forum since. Seeing if there's any mentors out there to sort of point me in a direction to where to begin educating myself in cyber security. I'm very new to this area of IT, I do have some networking experience and I'd like to eventually get my Security + cert. sometime this year. If there's anyone out there I'm very open to whatever anyone has to say, thanks.

Welcome back bolandt - I know abit about the subject so if you have any specific questions feel free to ask and I'll help how I can.

Even if I can't give you the answer I can normally find some quite good resources on the topic!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Newb here - by bolandt89 - 06-06-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Newb here - by Drako - 06-07-2019, 02:22 AM
RE: Newb here - by mothered - 06-07-2019, 04:37 AM
RE: Newb here - by Sartux - 06-07-2019, 03:53 PM