Login Register






Linux Support Thread filter_list
Author
Message
Linux Support Thread #1
I've seen a lot of people on the forum want to get into Linux but aren't quite sure about it or they've tried it but are finding it difficult. I thought I'd start a thread so people can post any problems or ask questions in one place.

I'd be happy to answer any questions people have and I'm sure other forum members will help out too.

[+] 2 users Like Sartux's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Linux Support Thread - by Sartux - 06-05-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by Kludge - 06-15-2019, 04:55 AM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by Sartux - 06-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by Kludge - 06-21-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by skeeba - 06-25-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by Sartux - 06-25-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by urgodfather - 06-25-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by skeeba - 06-26-2019, 02:17 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by urgodfather - 06-26-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by skeeba - 06-26-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by plasticbeach - 06-26-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by skeeba - 06-26-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by plasticbeach - 06-29-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by Drako - 06-29-2019, 09:41 PM