RE: Sub-forum for Social Engineering 06-02-2019, 06:54 PM
#13
(06-02-2019, 11:52 AM)Jiggly Wrote:(06-02-2019, 01:55 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:(05-26-2019, 01:02 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I'm glad you pointed that out. This would be a long process. Also, I suspect we would be moving threads a lot when people post in the wrong section.
We have a staff of three. Nobody has only one section to look after xD
According to https://sinister.li/showteam.php, it seems like only Mothered and you are active/semi-active out of the 4 total moderators though.
Oh that's not moderator - Valk and Custu are group leaders. We still only have a staff of 3, which includes Oni.
Thanks for the correction! I was wondering, but now it makes perfect sense
Spoiler:
![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)