Login Register






What's your network setup like? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's your network setup like? #14
(05-31-2019, 06:10 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: To be honest my setup is overkill. It really depends on what you plan on doing with it.

So far thinking first and foremost a Plex server so I can mass torrent movies and store them on there. After that I was thinking of maybe setting up a cloud so I can access files across my network as I wouldn't mind getting away from Google Drive. Email server seems like a cool idea but also maybe overkill. Maybe build a library of books on there but other than that I'm out of ideas of what I'd even really use a server for.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019, 06:49 AM by Nyx.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What's your network setup like? - by Nyx - 05-27-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: What's your network setup like? - by Nyx - 05-27-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: What's your network setup like? - by Mr.Kurd - 05-28-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: What's your network setup like? - by dismay - 05-28-2019, 02:21 AM
RE: What's your network setup like? - by Mr.Kurd - 05-28-2019, 02:35 AM
RE: What's your network setup like? - by Nyx - 05-28-2019, 02:34 PM
RE: What's your network setup like? - by dismay - 05-28-2019, 02:24 AM
RE: What's your network setup like? - by Nyx - 05-28-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: What's your network setup like? - by mothered - 05-29-2019, 04:41 AM
RE: What's your network setup like? - by Nyx - 05-30-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: What's your network setup like? - by Nyx - 05-31-2019, 06:48 AM