Trump To Impose Tariffs On Mexico 05-31-2019, 03:34 AM
#1
I just got word of this a few minutes ago, and thought it was a little insane. According to Trumps tweet when this was announced he stated that these tariffs will start at 5%, and could increase up to 25% in the coming months. His reasoning behind this was to get Mexico to take more initiative against their illegal immigration crisis. Trump said these wouldn't stop until that happens. In my opinion, this is a little insane. I don't think we should go to another trade war with a country that we do a lot of trading with. And if I read another article correctly, we export more to them, then they do to us. Which is obviously a bit of an issue, since they can impose their own tariffs. What do you guys think of this?
Here's the article.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.co...ne-10.html
Here's the article.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.co...ne-10.html
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2019, 06:26 PM by Drako.
Edit Reason: I hate typos
)
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)