RE: John Wick 3 and Endgame 05-29-2019, 06:19 PM
#2
I haven't seen John Wick 3 yet, but I did go and see Endgame a few weekends ago. It was great, but the story is a little broken, and I have my own theory as to why.
The entire movie wouldn't work. Other than that, it was great.
Spoiler:
Near the middle of the movie, when War Machine and Nebula head back in time to steal the Strength Stone (I think). And when the two get there, they proceed to knock out Starlord and take the stone. And the Guardians of The Galaxy form because all of the members were trying to get that stone. And if Starlord never gets the stone, how would they assemble? Every team from every movie is needed for Infinity War and Endgame to work as they did.
The entire movie wouldn't work. Other than that, it was great.















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)