Login Register






Going to see World War Z tonight filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Going to see World War Z tonight #3
(06-28-2013, 02:34 PM)Kirito Wrote: The trailer looks badass, I want to see it.
But I couldn't handle being in a movie theater. xD

Don't worry bby, I'll hold your hand.


I will probably pirate this when it's on dvd.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Going to see World War Z tonight - by Banadmin - 06-28-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Going to see World War Z tonight - by ErroraBorealis - 06-28-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Going to see World War Z tonight - by Jiggly - 06-30-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Going to see World War Z tonight - by Nil - 06-28-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: Going to see World War Z tonight - by Oni - 06-28-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Going to see World War Z tonight - by Oni - 06-29-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Going to see World War Z tonight - by Neriou - 06-29-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: Going to see World War Z tonight - by Loli - 06-29-2013, 06:11 PM
Re: RE: Going to see World War Z tonight - by Oni - 06-29-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: Going to see World War Z tonight - by Oni - 06-30-2013, 11:52 PM