Login Register






Leak [ UPDATED 5/15/2019 ] A Cracking/Leeching/Scraping Pack by Drako filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [ UPDATED 5/15/2019 ] A Cracking/Leeching/Scraping Pack by Drako #28
(05-25-2019, 02:16 AM)Drako Wrote:
(05-25-2019, 02:11 AM)roastedtv Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 05:02 PM)Drako Wrote: I'm not sure why everyone has an issue with BlackBullet  Confused . There was another user on the forum that said he had trouble with BlackBullet as well. Did you make sure you have all the dependencies? I think you might need the latest version of .NET.

Hey i love your pack drako. Some people on this forum unfortunately leech from these downloads and its honestly frustrating that they dont have manners and thank the person who made it. So thanks!

Thanks a ton for not leeching! I also have a RAT pack that I'll update soon. Just run them in a VM for good measure.

Sorry i didnt read it fully. I was looking at the pack the whole time lmao Wink
Tryna Surf Cool






Messages In This Thread
RE: [ UPDATED 5/15/2019 ] A Cracking/Leeching/Scraping Pack by Drako - by roastedtv - 05-25-2019, 02:19 AM