Login Register






Leak [ UPDATED 5/15/2019 ] A Cracking/Leeching/Scraping Pack by Drako filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [ UPDATED 5/15/2019 ] A Cracking/Leeching/Scraping Pack by Drako #26
(05-25-2019, 02:11 AM)roastedtv Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 05:02 PM)Drako Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 06:44 AM)nikisb Wrote: no didnt even got the login page, just nothing after launching launcher

I'm not sure why everyone has an issue with BlackBullet  Confused . There was another user on the forum that said he had trouble with BlackBullet as well. Did you make sure you have all the dependencies? I think you might need the latest version of .NET.

Hey i love your pack drako. Some people on this forum unfortunately leech from these downloads and its honestly frustrating that they dont have manners and thank the person who made it. So thanks!

Thanks a ton for not leeching! I also have a RAT pack that I'll update soon. Just run them in a VM for good measure.

[+] 1 user Likes Drako's post





Messages In This Thread
RE: [ UPDATED 5/15/2019 ] A Cracking/Leeching/Scraping Pack by Drako - by Drako - 05-25-2019, 02:16 AM