Login Register






Undecided Health forum filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Health forum #24
(04-29-2019, 07:07 PM)Nyx Wrote: I have a fair bit of weightlifting/powerlifting experience so I could contribute a fair bit in that regard. I like this idea, could be an interesting forum to have some serious discussion in.

Recently I've completely switched to a powerlifting style routine. For years I was focusing on bodybuilding but now that I have the foundation I want, I just want to get stronger.
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni






Messages In This Thread
Health forum - by Defeat - 11-02-2018, 02:17 AM
RE: Health forum - by mothered - 11-02-2018, 05:51 AM
RE: Health forum - by natifix - 11-04-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Health forum - by Cr3aTor - 11-04-2018, 08:42 PM
RE: Health forum - by BigBubba666 - 11-05-2018, 07:10 AM
RE: Health forum - by redspyder - 11-05-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Health forum - by Defeat - 11-12-2018, 11:45 PM
RE: Health forum - by Nutany - 11-17-2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Health forum - by mothered - 11-17-2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Health forum - by Defeat - 11-27-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: Health forum - by mothered - 11-27-2018, 03:30 PM
RE: Health forum - by Mr.Kurd - 11-27-2018, 05:12 PM
RE: Health forum - by Nutany - 11-17-2018, 11:36 AM
RE: Health forum - by Hutsom - 11-29-2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Health forum - by mothered - 11-29-2018, 11:09 AM
RE: Health forum - by Defeat - 11-30-2018, 05:40 PM
RE: Health forum - by Nutany - 11-29-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Health forum - by darkninja1980 - 01-18-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: Health forum - by Aeolian - 01-18-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: Health forum - by Nyx - 04-29-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Health forum - by Defeat - 05-21-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Health forum - by Nyx - 05-21-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: Health forum - by Defeat - 05-21-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Health forum - by Jiggly - 05-22-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: Health forum - by mothered - 05-22-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: Health forum - by Defeat - 05-25-2019, 02:58 AM
RE: Health forum - by mothered - 05-25-2019, 04:08 AM
RE: Health forum - by Defeat - 05-29-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Health forum - by mothered - 05-30-2019, 04:22 AM
RE: Health forum - by AndyB32111 - 06-03-2020, 10:38 PM
RE: Health forum - by Defeat - 07-05-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Health forum - by Defeat - 07-22-2020, 01:13 PM
RE: Health forum - by Jiggly - 08-10-2020, 07:00 PM