RE: Computer Forensics 05-20-2019, 04:06 PM
#4
(05-20-2019, 03:51 PM)vex. Wrote:(05-20-2019, 03:21 PM)Sartux Wrote: Good you're trying new things. What do you mean by computer forensics? Do you mean stuff like file carving?
Its an interesting area but I find pentesting and coding more interesting/rewarding. Sometimes you just cant find forensics whereas no system is unbreakable and you can code anything you can imagine. Just my thoughts on it.
Honestly, I have no idea yet. This is why I believe it would be a fun journey to learn something new as I only have prior Wireshark experience.
Personally, I attempted to learn the language C but I lost interest quite quickly. I do see your point, learning forensics without coding experience isn't a good idea—I'll keep it in mind.
I've been meaning to learn more about computer forensics, I find it a really interesting topic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_forensics < Guess that could be an ok starting point.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| Feel free to PM me for anything! |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| Feel free to PM me for anything! |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)