Login Register






Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio by J.F Marzio filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio by J.F Marzio #5
(05-19-2019, 03:19 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 03:16 PM)fsociety Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 12:13 PM)mothered Wrote: I have this on my eBook blog, but not the one In your other thread.

Nice contribution Indeed.

why you don't put ads of google in your blog? Cool

It's not that blog I'm referring to. I have another one that's dedicated solely to eBooks.

In fact, I'm running 5 blogs- with the lastest created as recent as yesterday. All with top-level domains.

yesterday i carded the germany domain site and i get success.i got .com domain and its active and there is no like dns that we put in blog to verify that thing i am not able to understand. Sleepy if you need i can give you a free for testing purpose.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio by J.F Marzio - by fsociety - 05-19-2019, 06:35 AM