Login Register






Unpopular opinion: filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Unpopular opinion: #10
(05-06-2019, 11:21 PM)dmcv18 Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 11:06 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I think this really depends on what you are watching. I actually rather dislike seeing sexualised characters that are young. I can't say there are many shows I watch with a character like that in them. I agree that there is an over-saturated amount of this, but it would be wrong to claim that Anime itself is pedo-ish. Especially given the intentions of the artists who don't design characters that way.

I cannot comment on Hentai, as I don't go near it. I will say, I have seen it in several anime games. Not a fan of it.

A mate of mine forced me through an episode of an anime that used to broadcast on a disney channel, fairytail, and literally half of it was fucking fanservice of them with their tits half hanging out.
Anime is hentai without nipples basically.

Fairytale isn't a show I'd watch in a million years. If you're saying that after that's the only show you've seen, then you have no idea what anime is xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Unpopular opinion: - by Hutsom - 02-24-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Hutsom - 02-24-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by darkninja1980 - 05-06-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Drako - 05-06-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by darkninja1980 - 05-06-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 05-06-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by dmcv18 - 05-06-2019, 11:21 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by darkninja1980 - 05-07-2019, 02:50 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Mom - 05-07-2019, 07:11 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 05-07-2019, 08:34 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by darkninja1980 - 05-07-2019, 08:46 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by mariobros123 - 05-10-2019, 10:45 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Captain Levi - 05-11-2019, 01:49 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Oni - 05-11-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by darkninja1980 - 05-11-2019, 05:02 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 05-12-2019, 01:40 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by supermonster - 10-24-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 10-27-2019, 04:48 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by GabriellePeake - 09-23-2020, 09:37 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by DawgG2 - 09-26-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by silentassassin87 - 10-19-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by kingsizexx - 10-24-2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 10-24-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by adminn - 11-01-2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by mothered - 11-02-2020, 03:50 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 11-02-2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by mothered - 11-03-2020, 02:53 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 11-03-2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by jjj1888 - 11-19-2020, 03:15 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Greenleaf - 08-02-2021, 07:09 PM