RE: Unpopular opinion: 05-07-2019, 02:50 AM
#8
(05-06-2019, 11:21 PM)dmcv18 Wrote:(05-06-2019, 11:06 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I think this really depends on what you are watching. I actually rather dislike seeing sexualised characters that are young. I can't say there are many shows I watch with a character like that in them. I agree that there is an over-saturated amount of this, but it would be wrong to claim that Anime itself is pedo-ish. Especially given the intentions of the artists who don't design characters that way.
I cannot comment on Hentai, as I don't go near it. I will say, I have seen it in several anime games. Not a fan of it.
A mate of mine forced me through an episode of an anime that used to broadcast on a disney channel, fairytail, and literally half of it was fucking fanservice of them with their tits half hanging out.
Anime is hentai without nipples basically.
what they are not allowed to show that kind of anime on that type of channel. Only they can show that on adult swim.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)