Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Leak [ UPDATED 7/10/2019 ] Drako's RAT pack filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack #52
(04-29-2019, 04:36 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 07:26 PM)Drako Wrote: Sorry for reviving my own old dead thread but, due to my own concerns, I've decided to remove all the links to the packs. The concern mainly comes from the creator of Orcus RAT being arrested. And the feds cracking down on anyone in possession of this tool. I've also heard of people running the tool being raided. So I don't want to screw anyone over. Other creators could've gotten arrested since I uploaded the thread so I'm not gonna risk myself, Oni, or the entire fourm.

Would you like me, or any other staff member, to close this thread?

Yeah if you could please. I still have the old files on my computer.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[ UPDATED 7/10/2019 ] Drako's RAT pack - by Drako - 09-09-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Drako's RAT pack - by Slacker - 09-09-2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Drako's RAT pack - by u8920037 - 09-13-2017, 04:07 AM
RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack - by Drako - 04-29-2019, 04:56 AM