Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Your suggestions about Kali Linux filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Your suggestions about Kali Linux #19
(04-27-2019, 12:05 PM)mothered Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 07:18 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 04:36 AM)mothered Wrote: To be honest, I found It extremely simple to navigate my away around and get accustomed to It.

true but I know you have a good foundation in your Linux skills. Plus you have a lot of experience as well. that is why Kali Linux is easy for you.  Cool  Smile

I'd say more the fact that I adapt to changes very easily, and have the ability to absorb Information with minimal effort.

Can't agree more. Linux distributions are different in every way possible. And Kali is quite distinct.
johnngnky#5687 BANNED - permed, appeal failed.


contact me exclusively using the below email.

contact@Johnngnky.xyz

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Your suggestions about Kali Linux - by Scaeva. - 04-25-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Your suggestions about Kali Linux - by Johnngnky - 04-27-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Your suggestions about Kali Linux - by Kawa - 04-26-2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Your suggestions about Kali Linux - by Drako - 04-27-2019, 04:36 PM