Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Your suggestions about Kali Linux filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Your suggestions about Kali Linux #18
(04-27-2019, 07:18 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 04:36 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 08:54 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote: Kali Linux is harder.

To be honest, I found It extremely simple to navigate my away around and get accustomed to It.

true but I know you have a good foundation in your Linux skills. Plus you have a lot of experience as well. that is why Kali Linux is easy for you.  Cool  Smile

I'd say more the fact that I adapt to changes very easily, and have the ability to absorb Information with minimal effort.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Your suggestions about Kali Linux - by Scaeva. - 04-25-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Your suggestions about Kali Linux - by mothered - 04-27-2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Your suggestions about Kali Linux - by Kawa - 04-26-2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Your suggestions about Kali Linux - by Drako - 04-27-2019, 04:36 PM