RE: Your suggestions about Kali Linux 04-26-2019, 08:54 PM
#13
(04-26-2019, 12:22 PM)Scaeva. Wrote:(04-26-2019, 12:08 PM)mothered Wrote:Im new so please forgive me but what is the difference between Kali and Ubuntu or etc. What makes it easier and what makes it harder?(04-26-2019, 10:25 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote: good point. But I hope the OP also play with like Linux mint or ubuntu first so he can get a grasp on Linux first before playing with Kali. Most people had told me Kali linux is for like advance Linux users.
It's quite simple to familiarize yourself with Kali Linix.
All It takes Is a bit of dedication over a few days.
Kali Linux is harder. Use Ubuntu or Linux mint first.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)