Login Register






here are some links on learning Linux. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: here are some links on learning Linux. #7
(04-25-2019, 08:23 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 08:13 PM)Johnngnky Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 08:12 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote: well because there are some people that do not know anything about Linux.
Yes obviously. I didn't know Linux a few years ago, my point is, Linux is easy to just go hands-on, it's not like SQLi, where you can't experiment.

I do understand your point of view. But there is people want direct links on learning.

I understand exactly your ideology.
I am not objecting to learning Linux through tutorials, but I personally think it's 1) waste of time, 2) not going to learn everything, as with experimenting.
johnngnky#5687 BANNED - permed, appeal failed.


contact me exclusively using the below email.

contact@Johnngnky.xyz

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: here are some links on learning Linux. - by Johnngnky - 04-25-2019, 08:25 PM