RE: Julian Assange arrested. 04-25-2019, 07:50 AM
#22
(04-24-2019, 08:34 PM)TheCrazy0ne Wrote:(04-24-2019, 07:26 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:(04-24-2019, 06:55 PM)TheCrazy0ne Wrote: Nothing bad, he's just not qualified to be president in my opinion
right, but I did vote for him. because I hated Mrs. Clinton. She did things in the past when she was sectary of state. under Obama. Plus I do not like him either because my uncle works for NASA and lost his job. But when Obama was president even those he was president right. I had to respect him. Plus people have to respect Trump as president as well. this is my 2 cent. Even if they do not like him.
edit
I am not saying that you are wrong in your opinion. you do have a right to feel that way. I also have my opinion as well.
Yeah of course, not everyone agrees.
If we did the world would be boring aha.
I see your point as well
thank you for understanding my point as well.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#












![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)