Login Register






TERA Online Player Killing filter_list
Author
Message
RE: TERA Online Player Killing #6
(06-23-2013, 06:52 AM)Johnny Wrote: I can record the games just fine. But I have no way of sharing them. The last time I uploaded a video to Youtube, it took two days.

Wish I had higher upload. Might call up my ISP and complain to see if they'll boost it for free. Can't stream for shit, and uploading is relatively slow to be fucking honest.
kawaii~desu

Reply





Messages In This Thread
TERA Online Player Killing - by Loli - 06-23-2013, 04:08 AM
RE: TERA Online Player Killing - by Nefarious - 06-23-2013, 05:55 AM
RE: TERA Online Player Killing - by Nefarious - 06-23-2013, 06:30 AM
RE: TERA Online Player Killing - by Loli - 06-23-2013, 07:38 AM
RE: TERA Online Player Killing - by Loli - 06-23-2013, 07:55 AM
RE: TERA Online Player Killing - by Oni - 06-28-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: TERA Online Player Killing - by Loli - 06-28-2013, 07:34 PM