RE: Julian Assange arrested. 04-23-2019, 10:49 PM
#10
(04-23-2019, 09:49 PM)TheCrazy0ne Wrote:(04-23-2019, 09:39 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:(04-23-2019, 09:17 PM)TheCrazy0ne Wrote: He may have been a hacker. But none of which wikileaks published was hacked by him.
He agreed to try and help Chelsea Manning crack a password, but there is no evidence that he actually did it.
but he still the CEO and founder of WikiLeaks as well. even if he did not hack directly but it still looks bad on him.
True, but what they publish is true, and the world has a right to know what kind of things happen out in the world.
yes but the democrats or liberals and socialist in the USA wants to see him burn in this.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)