Login Register






Actor Fakes Assault and Hate Crime to Advance Career filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Actor Fakes Assault and Hate Crime to Advance Career #15
(03-12-2019, 06:54 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 01:25 AM)philxdl Wrote: A sjw gets caught and that is a good thing! =)

I don't think they count as an sjw if it was a total lie. They're just abusing the victim concept. The next person who is legitimately hurt, may not be taken seriously, when they should be. This benefits nobody.

An SJW is someone who indeed abuses the victim concept though. That was the point of the derogatory term since it's inception, so I think it applies aptly here. Though I can relate incredibly to that second statement. I know it took me years to break out of my shell to tell my folks about my problems because the SJW crowd in Tumblr made afflictions look like badges of honor and whatnot for attention and I'm very aware I'm not the only one who felt that way.

On-topic, though: Yeah. The PD is apparently very unhappy about this case being dropped and moreso that they're catching flak for it by the community. I wouldn't be surprised if they're just exhausted of being shunned for doing their job and are gonna wanna drag this whole situation into the light of day so they can finally get a break.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Actor Fakes Assault and Hate Crime to Advance Career - by Mom - 04-22-2019, 04:44 PM