RE: Favourite Restaurant 04-19-2019, 07:58 PM
#27
(04-17-2019, 01:36 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(04-16-2019, 02:06 PM)Razerr Wrote:(04-16-2019, 02:19 AM)Jiggly Wrote: There's been quite a few new Mexican places opening, so my hope is they'll start having competitive (cheaper) pricing with more popularity.
As much as I like the odd visit to London, I can't say I'd opt to go out to eat there. I don't live close enough to justify the cost (it's been around 4 years since I last went to London).
That is so true though. London's best food places are the ones nobody knows about.
taco bell, halal guys and wings stop few places i need to try in london. and i hear what you are saying thankfully i live 30 min drive away from london so idm the commute. apart from london i don't think other towns got new shops. only the bog standard nandos lol.
There's a taco bell in London!?
Actually, there's quite a few new places popping up. In the South East at least...
my bad no taco bell in london but not far away i didn't like it though. not my thing.
If Things Don't Go Right, Go Left.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)