RE: Let's talk about Gun Control 04-02-2019, 05:13 PM
#36
(04-02-2019, 04:58 PM)natifix Wrote: Training, be key emphasis... most people cant fucking balance their checkbooks or change their own oil in the chevy, and they want tools that kill people? lol ...
I grew up around guns. I dont like em., but I am trained and very good with them... and I will use them. the idea is, once you understand the power and its capability, one would be so refrained from using it...
that aside, imo, the USA isnt even using their constitutional right to bare arms... the ammendment says specifically and related to - well regulated and formed militia. the ammendment is to protect the citizens FROM TYRANNY. not some domb ass who took your fucking parking spot who or banged your wife. and most cases, guns are NOT used as self defense, at least not in America.
Id hate to use my AR... I will fuck some shit up. that said, I know better not to use it, unless ABSOLUTELY neccessary. Most people, I wouldnt trust with my life in their hands. tbh, Id rather the majority of the population to be disarmed... honest. even though Im all about gun rights and having hte right to protect yourself. My case just allows me to see different perspectives and situtations cause of my training and experience. Jeet kune do, for example, is much more effective in many cases of close quarter combat with an intruder... vs a gun, especially when in your own house with your kids sleeping. people think AR are home defense rifles... lol and that a background check is an infringment on their right to bare arms.. I mean, these types of people, shouldnt have guns the first place.
The only reason I say this, is cause I have shot at people... and I have seen the destruction some of these weapons can cause that are easily and readily available to public,. and to which degree, most are unaware of it, how to make a few modifications, and have force mulitiplier at hand. people are dumb, in general, and that is why they are treated as such.
I wont ask the citizens to put down thier arms though, due to our corrupted government, but again, we arent using our rights , to make it right... we use it as an excuse to carry so we can use it when we are affraid. and thats it. its a cowards tool in my humbled opinion.
I do agree with you. But I own both AR's and also regular handguns. I had training for both. I can carry them. but I keep them locked up and I feel proud to have the right to bear arms. but if someone trespass on my property I will use my gun. also me, father and mom all have firearms.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)