RE: Java Chapter 1 - Basics 06-21-2013, 04:35 AM
#9
(06-20-2013, 07:06 PM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote: copy pasta means he's saying you copy pasted the tutorial.
In that case I will need the link from where the tutorial is copied.
(06-20-2013, 07:14 PM)w00t Wrote: It's only based on Java if you want it to be, you can program an android app in any language.
How on earth is Java the most demanding? Do you even know how to write a function to accept input without java spoonfeeding you?
It's only based on Java if you want it to be, you can program an android app in any language.
Who the hell told you that? Java is the primary android development language, C and C++ NDK for libraries but not apps and Python, bash, et. al. - Via the Scripting Environment.Android is highly dependent on it's java architecture and I don;t think there is any other primary development language. In case you can then I would be delighted to see that.
How on earth is Java the most demanding?
I don't know how you all think but here's why java is important:-
1.Write software on one platform and run it on virtually any other platform (WORA).
2.Create powerful web application and games [ever heard of runescape?].
3.You can develop server side apps for forums.
4.Combine applications or services using the Java language to create highly customized applications or services
5.Write powerful and efficient applications for mobile phones[some mobile phones are still based on java only] , remote processors, low-cost consumer products, and practically any other device with a digital heartbeat
6. Java has the MOST open source library to choose from.
There is much more.
Do you even know how to write a function to accept input without java spoonfeeding you?
Do you know how?
Further, I am not saying that you must learn only Java. I will post other languages too.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2013, 04:55 AM by §herlock.)



![[Image: znALY5V.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/znALY5V.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)