Login Register






I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. #30
(03-31-2019, 02:11 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 06:56 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 11:00 AM)mothered Wrote: It's a combination of both connection speed and seeds.

If you don't have enough of the latter, your connection will not make any difference- the torrent Is dead.

how many seeds do you need to have for in order to download properly?

10+.

Sometimes I get a good connection with only a couple of seeds, but not very often. To enable a better download speed, do limit the upload speed In the BitTorrent client. 6kb/s works well In uTorrent.

what you mean by a couple of seeds is that like for example 3 or 4 seeds?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. - by darkninja1980 - 03-31-2019, 02:50 AM