Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


10 commandments for ethical hackers. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 10 commandments for ethical hackers. #22
(03-22-2019, 07:27 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 06:24 AM)Vespei Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 03:27 AM)mothered Wrote: A lot of software companies/vendors are cracking down, more than ever nowadays.

I still maintain a 100% record of not purchasing a single application.

Same, besides wallpaper engine it was on 90% off so I thought it'd be nice to finally own it legit.

It'd be a good feeling knowing that a legit purchase Is running on your system.

Cracking software can be very difficult at times, and (depending on the type) It's activation can go down at any minute. I spent almost 2 hours earlier today cracking an application, whereby the registration kept failing. I located the Issue- It was communicating with the vendor's servers, so simply patching the Hosts file with a loopback IP address did the trick.

Nice nice I haven't cracked much.
Unity pro they check common upload spots for games to license and names and locations

I pirate all Adobe products

I pirated affinity photo & designer

That's about it

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 commandments for ethical hackers. - by Esoterith - 03-22-2019, 07:33 AM