Login Register






I am leaking all the intel i once used to sell filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I am leaking all the intel i once used to sell #30
(02-27-2019, 09:28 PM)Trilly Reign Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 08:47 PM)spectre Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 06:35 PM)Trilly Reign Wrote: Bookmarked it. Nice share.

You use Apache? Savant ? Or a thttpd Web server ?

Thanks a lot. And i use a web server i think ? My setup is quite simple and is evidence of my lack of knowledge in this specific field.

It's okay. I was asking which type of web server your using.

I am looking into making a .onion page of my own, however, I wanted some personal recommendations before choosing.

The web server backend has nothing to do with the DNS stuff. In your case, you'd simply set it up as you normally would, but only bind the server on your tunnel interface.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: I am leaking all the intel i once used to sell - by phyrrus9 - 03-21-2019, 03:13 PM