Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Can I still refund this or should I take the L? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? #19
(03-10-2019, 04:03 PM)mothered Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 01:30 PM)RobertJ Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 11:18 AM)mothered Wrote: The representative cannot deny your request to speak with senior management, regardless of decisions made.

That's why senior levels exist- to handle claims that customers ask to be escalated. If this was a legit claim, you'd keep pushing It until you've received the response you're after, so do It with the SE and remain adamant.

If there's anything in it, I'll try them again. I was extremely persistent trying to get transferred to a manager in the second attempt, but the person just kept giving the same responses - "we have had an internal investigation and all I can do is to let you know the company's resolutiion in this case", "this matter was decidded at a management level",  "No as this matter cannot be escalated any further oncee it was the management making the decision.". Should I call instead of live chatting?

Quote:"this matter was decided at a management level"
"No as this matter cannot be escalated any further oncee it was the management making the decision.".

That's who you need to speak with- those Involved at "management level", and request the grounds on which your claim was declined.

All they're telling you Is that an Investigation has taken place and the matter has been decided, which Is not good enough. How did they reach their decision? What did they base It on? Why was It declined? What evidence do they have to support their resolution?

I will try again tomorrow. Is it worth calling or should live chat be ok? I have had the same person on both attempts so far, and they kept refusing to let me speak to anyone at a management level. Maybe if I call they will be able to do more to help. Their decision was based on the fact that they sent it with the item inside, and it didn’t arrive tampered with. I again told them it wasn’t good enough as idk what happened between it being sent and arriving empty, but the employee kept declining, and gave no evidence/willingness to have the claim reviewed. - “In case you consider you have been misstreated in this case it is your prerogative to take any measures needed. It is just that the position of the company is that the parcel was sent all right.” Thanks for the help by the way.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2019, 04:56 PM by RobertJ.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? - by RobertJ - 03-10-2019, 04:52 PM