Login Register






I'm Back! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I'm Back! #11
(06-18-2013, 08:05 PM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote: Too good to be true. Plus if you have all this knowledge there's no real reason to affiliate with hackers?
I'm not saying leave, welcome to SL. I just don't get why you're here.

actually, associating with hackers makes much better at security as I'm able to see, first hand, whats new, etc.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I'm Back! - by Earthly Minds - 06-18-2013, 03:07 AM
RE: I'm Back! - by Oni - 06-18-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: I'm Back! - by Earthly Minds - 06-18-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: I'm Back! - by Loli - 06-18-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: I'm Back! - by Skosh - 06-18-2013, 04:45 AM
RE: I'm Back! - by i0xIllusi0n - 06-18-2013, 05:46 AM
RE: I'm Back! - by Earthly Minds - 06-18-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: I'm Back! - by i0xIllusi0n - 06-18-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm Back! - by Earthly Minds - 06-19-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: I'm Back! - by i0xIllusi0n - 06-19-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: I'm Back! - by Sirius - 06-18-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: I'm Back! - by Customer - 06-18-2013, 10:35 PM