Login Register




Poll: Which Sony handheld did it better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Playstation Portable
100.00%
2 100.00%
Playstation Vita
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



PSP or PS Vita filter_list
Author
Message
RE: PSP or PS Vita #4
I've never had either, but my friend has and I've payed attention to what they're like when he's been around me. I'd definitely say PS Vita.
[Image: BAvhP6h.png]
Code:
[5:42:25 PM] i0xillusi0n: Breshie don't bust a nut over chloe now [5:42:31 PM] Entity: fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap [5:42:33 PM] Jigglypuff | SL: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Reply





Messages In This Thread
PSP or PS Vita - by Oni - 06-18-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: PSP or PS Vita - by Customer - 06-18-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: PSP or PS Vita - by i0xIllusi0n - 06-18-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: PSP or PS Vita - by Skosh - 06-19-2013, 02:44 AM