Login Register




Poll: Which Sony handheld did it better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Playstation Portable
100.00%
2 100.00%
Playstation Vita
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



PSP or PS Vita filter_list
Author
Message
RE: PSP or PS Vita #2
The PSP was once my life support for the longest time. I loved that thing, and I still do. I play it time to time, and I need to play it more.

I've owned both, and the PS Vita was really depressing and a big let down.

/Opinions/
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply





Messages In This Thread
PSP or PS Vita - by Oni - 06-18-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: PSP or PS Vita - by Customer - 06-18-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: PSP or PS Vita - by i0xIllusi0n - 06-18-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: PSP or PS Vita - by Skosh - 06-19-2013, 02:44 AM