RE: P.o.s. W almart activation 03-02-2019, 05:47 AM
#3
UPDATE AND EDIT:
DiSa didn't hire anyone who knows anything about math to fight against one guy in a home office's meager work. In fact, after the last crack stopped them shipping Nextbook Ares 10a for an entire year, finally shipping with the December 2018 update, they assumed their stupid little fix would stop me.
They became arrogant. There was no algorithm making breaking through harder with each reset. Nothing like that at all. I just wasn't hitting buttons on my keyboard fast enough.
WalMart and DiSa's PoSA PIN security system was cracked, beaten, and the entire process published in under 13 hours after purchasing the test tablet.
2 months and 13 hours with the months not counting due to hardware scarcity.
So, eat a dick DiSa and Wally World. Your arrogance has cost you another year of development. Stop concentrating on eliminating lag pockets and make something that's actually impressive. You're multi-billion dollar companies.
At least I stopped Target and BestBuy from ever using your god awful software and removed half its function for the WalMart roll out.
Keep bringing it. I'll keep screwing your crappy program.
DiSa didn't hire anyone who knows anything about math to fight against one guy in a home office's meager work. In fact, after the last crack stopped them shipping Nextbook Ares 10a for an entire year, finally shipping with the December 2018 update, they assumed their stupid little fix would stop me.
They became arrogant. There was no algorithm making breaking through harder with each reset. Nothing like that at all. I just wasn't hitting buttons on my keyboard fast enough.
WalMart and DiSa's PoSA PIN security system was cracked, beaten, and the entire process published in under 13 hours after purchasing the test tablet.
2 months and 13 hours with the months not counting due to hardware scarcity.
So, eat a dick DiSa and Wally World. Your arrogance has cost you another year of development. Stop concentrating on eliminating lag pockets and make something that's actually impressive. You're multi-billion dollar companies.
At least I stopped Target and BestBuy from ever using your god awful software and removed half its function for the WalMart roll out.
Keep bringing it. I'll keep screwing your crappy program.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 10:40 PM by Kludge.
Edit Reason: I win. DiSa, a multinational, multibillion dollar company, has been stopped at every step by one man in a home office without breaking a single law.
)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)